Business / Data Analyst - Remote
Your Role in Brief:
As a Business Data Analyst, you will function as the main liaison between the Product Development Team and other Business Users. You will evaluate user needs versus system requirements to create solutions that support overall business strategies. You will design and build workflows, charts, and diagrams and make business recommendations accordingly. Additionally, you will develop systems for collecting, organizing and analyzing raw data. You will use statistical tools to seek trends and patterns, and compile findings into reports that would help upper management make strategic business decisions that would increase efficiency and business performance. You will need a combination of business and technical expertise to provide the best possible insight.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with related departments on data analysis problems.
- Understand a problem from a business perspective, extract and analyze relevant data, and create an automated solution that would solve it
- Mine complex digital behavioral data and transform it into actionable information.
- Apply common statistical methods, data modeling, and predictive analysis to answer strategic questions for the business.
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to communicate solutions to related parties.
- Provide exceptional service through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
- Create new apps and features to gain new clients and reduce existing clients' attrition
- Build and use dashboards to monitor the trends of business KPIs.
What you'll bring along:
- University Degree in Mathematics or Engineering and exceptional ability in quantitative analytics.
- Burning desire to apply your quantitative background to manipulate and manage data.
- Experience in Data Analytics, Programming, Databases, Data Science are a plus.
- Familiarity with an analytic scripting language such as SQL or Python preferred.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
What you'll gain:
- Hands-On Experience in statistical analysis, AB Testing, identifying complex data patters, advanced communication skills and tools, an exquisite learning experience in a progressive technologically oriented environment.
Who we are:
Maids.cc, the Uber of maids, was founded in Dubai in 2009 with the aim of revolutionizing the home care industry by leveraging the power of technology. With over 4000 employees, maids.cc is the largest provider of domestic workers, and the only maid company listed among the top government-endorsed companies in UAE.
Maids.cc builds systems in every department to perfect the overall experience of clients and employees, through a relentless focus on using software automation in every process. Our employees consist of the brightest talent from all over the world and are given all the resources they need to succeed.
Our culture is collaborative, result-oriented, and values flexibility. More than 50% of our employees work remotely and use state-of-the-art technological solutions and platforms to collaborate. Our employees' well-being is paramount to the company. We provide you with personal care, very competitive financial packages, and countless non-financial benefits. We also support your career pathways with mentorship, excellent opportunities for advancement, recognition, and empowerment.