Your Role in Brief:
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our company's digital platforms and apps. You will be responsible for gathering user requirements from various teams, illustrating design ideas using storyboards, workflows, and sitemaps, designing interface elements such as menus and tabs, and building prototypes to illustrate site functionality.
What you’ll do:
- Understand user needs. Gather user requirements. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Produce clear UX/UI documentation. Illustrate business, technical and user requirements into design ideas using storyboards and process flows.
- Design and deliver information architecture, wireframes, user personas and journeys, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Assist in the creation of guidelines for user interfaces in order to simplify user interaction and improve efficiency.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure finished developments meet the requirements.
- Draw conclusions and make recommendations from data analysis.
- Meet with directors, technical, and commercial teams to apply UX/UI best practices and contribute strategic and data-driven decisions.
- Build industry-leading solutions by staying up to date with design best practices and latest technologies
What you’ll bring along:
- Very knowledgeable about user interface design principles, and conducting user interviews.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing UI/UX and visual design work.
- Ability to prototype interactive mobile experiences.
- Experience working with agile development/product teams.
- Strong familiarity with Human Interface Guidelines (iOS) and Material Design Guidelines (Android).
- Very good knowledge of front-end web and mobile technologies such as CSS/HTML.
- Very good command of English.
What you’ll gain:
- Exposure to state of the art technology, full hands-on experience in all aspects of app, website and ERP design (Gathering requirements, talking to real users, discussing with programmers and business analysts)
Who we are:
Maids.cc, the Uber of maids, was founded in Dubai in 2009 with the aim of revolutionizing the home care industry by leveraging the power of technology. With over 4000 employees, maids.cc is the largest provider of domestic workers, and the only maid company listed among the top government-endorsed companies in UAE.
Maids.cc builds systems in every department to perfect the overall experience of clients and employees, through a relentless focus on using software automation in every process. Our employees consist of the brightest talent from all over the world and are given all the resources they need to succeed.
Our culture is collaborative, result-oriented, and values flexibility. More than 50% of our employees work remotely and use state-of-the-art technological solutions and platforms to collaborate. Our employees' well-being is paramount to the company. We provide you with personal care, very competitive financial packages, and countless non-financial benefits. We also support your career pathways with mentorship, excellent opportunities for advancement, recognition, and empowerment.